NOTE: If your payment is below $5.00, you will need to make a cash payment at the window in the Student Center.

I want to pay a school bill:
I want to pay an application fee:
I want to make a rent payment:


You may only request for a payment refund if your student finance account is current and you have made all your required school payments. If you have overpaid on your account, please contact the student finance office, to submit a refund claim, and allow 3-5 business days for your refund.  We will then apply the refund back to the debit/credit card that you used to make the payment. If your student finance account it is not current and you owe money to Christ For The Nations Institute, you will not be eligible for a refund. Please consult with the Finance Department if you have further questions at